The President's Excellence Awards 2024 consist of online submissions. Once all nominees have been informed, they have until 5:00pm, July 21, 2023 to submit their entries.
If you foresee a conflict meeting this deadline please contact us at (902) 628-2000. Once the deadline has passed no further submissions can be uploaded.
Create your member account .
- Select the category you wish to enter, and submit your information according to the specifications for the category
- All supporting materials listed are required. For questions or concerns, contact our office
- Include electronic copy of current corporate logo for production (PDF's)
- Do not reference your company name in the written submission, and ensure that there are no logos in the photos and floor plans you use
- Entries will be saved in your member account, and can be edited up until the entry deadline (5:00pm, July 21, 2023). If you require assistance with submissions, please contact our office at (902) 628-2000.
Accuracy of submitted materials is the responsibility of the applicant. Information given on the entry form will be used exactly as submitted in the award ceremony through production, presentation, and recognition in the media.
- Online submission, including all supporting documentation and payment (arrangements), must be complete by 5:00pm, July 21, 2023.
- After this deadline, the committee reserves the right to extend the deadline for a SPECIFIC category and solicit additional entries in the event that there are less than three entries from a minimum of two companies in the category in question
PROMOTION AS AN AWARD OF EXCELLENCE WINNER
- Charlottetown Chamber Member companies and their affiliates must indicate the Year and the Award Category Title in which they won or were a finalist when advertising/promoting/etc. There are to be NO changes made to the NAME of the Award category
- Charlottetown Chamber reserves the right to disqualify incomplete submissions without notice or refund
- Acceptance of submissions received is at the discretion of Charlottetown Chamber
- Charlottetown Chamber reserves the right to realign categories due to volume of entries. If this process should take place, entrants will be notified
- If there are fewer than two entries in any category, Charlottetown Chamber reserves the right to eliminate that category from the competition. Refunds will be given to those who have entered a cancelled category
- All entrants agree to be bound by these rules
President's Excellence Awards 2024 - Virtual Judges will bring their professional experience and unique perspectives in deciding which companies deserve top-ranks and coveted awards in each category. Judges will review the submissions, and rate the work against provided criteria through a private, online system. Online judging will take place from August 9 - September 22, 2023.
Judging criteria are listed with each category description. The judging panel is comprised of individuals who are knowledgeable and aware about the building industry. All entries are scored based on judging criteria.
The President's Excellence Awards 2024 Gala will take place on January 24, 2024 at Delta Hotels by Marriott Prince Edward.
Please stay tuned for the registration date.